If you’re going to outsource the financial management of your business or have someone coach you through the hard times and the better times, you want someone you can trust. Whole heartedly. You want them to understand your fears and then easily put them to rest. You want them to understand you, so they understand your business. You want to feel like you’re part of a team and you’re working for a common goal. Stanford Chase Business Advisory can provide the following teams for your business.
Often advisory and analytical in nature, your accountant will look at your past performance to help determine your future performance and the financial elements you may need.
- Taxation advice and planning
- Business establishment assistance
- Corporate reporting and compliance
- Superannuation fund management
- Financial Management advice
Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of your financial records, our bookkeepers can:
- Process invoices, receipts, payments and other financial transactions
- Process and maintain payroll
- Prepare initial financial statements
- Prepare and lodge BAS
- Reconcile accounts and prepare reconciliation reports
- Manage accounts receivable/payable
- Calculate GST
“Having a plan with money doesn’t just help you right now, it also gives you vision and hope for the end goal”.
– Dave Ramsey – American businessman and author.
The ‘brain’s trust’ you can rely on to discuss ideas, plan your future and give you their honest opinion.
- Understand financial statements
- Cash flow management
- Pricing strategies
- Employee compensation plans
- Financial management and planning
- Developing your strategic plan
- Risk management profile